Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times?



Saw this on facebook and thought to share...the same lie should have been put in the bible by God, infact it should have been put in the book of Revelation, as one of the things to expect in the end.

Auntie my heart bleeds and my soul is
crying. my girlfriend i've been dating for a year and a half now just confessed to me that she cheated seven times on me with a diferent guy.i feel so depressed and am losing my mind.am 27yrs nd my girlfriend is 24. we are both graduates and are working.

We stayed in the same vicinity wen we started dating but there came a time when my girlfriend had to travel from our place of abode to a diferent place to represent her father in a company he just established.
After some hugs and some tears shedding,my girlfriend took my bible and swore with it, promising me that distance was never gonna be a barrier between us and that, she was never gonna cheat on me. She eventually left and after a week,i drove about six hours to her new place just to make sure she was settled and also to keep her company since she was new over there. I actually spent four days with her and i got back home but in a space of one month,I travelled all the way just to make sure evrytin was ok with her. However, on one of my usual visits,i realised that she has made some new friends but probing further, she disclosed to me that, there was one guy among her new friends proposing love to her but she was quick to add that,the guy knows about me and that,there was no cause for me to get worried.


I trusted her but after sometime and from sources, the guy actually picks her up everyday for lunch. I
confronted her and she told me that, even though she dosent like the idea, the guy keeps on stalking
her.i had series of fight with her over the issue and sometimes i ignored her the whole day of which shewill be calling and asking me forgiveness.

The issue about the guy persisted so i told a friend i made over there to call my girlfriend and the new guy to ask them what actually was going on between the two of them. my girlfriend made it clear in the said meeting that am the one she loves but the guy
just wouldn't back off.

After the meeting, the guy took my number and told me that my girlfriend has cheated on me and if am his brother,he would advice me to forget about the girl and move on.

Immediately, i placed a call to my Girlfriend and she confessed to me that,the guy has forced her and had sex with for seven good times and that, the first one was in her office and the subsequent once was when the guy insisted on going to her room with her.
She started crying and i couldn't help myself either. she begged me not to leave her nd that she didn't know how it all started.

I became soo confused that for four days now, i've just been indoors without any food. She drove to my place the next day but i refused her entry and she drove back home. For four days now,she has been crying and begging me to forgive her.am soo confused now cos a part of me still says I love her but i just cant accept the fact that, she cheated on me. Am dying inside. What do i do?

In my view, Lame guy dating a lame girl...
And yes Ladies the 'He forced himself on me lie is getting stale. Y'all need to start being a bit more creative.

Guys know that girls who truly get raped don't even make mention of it....

And to you guys out there raping young girls and knowingly bleeping other peoples girlfriend....soon your PeeNIS will wither out and dry up on you.

And you girls willingly cheating on your naïve but nice BF,..oh my...I hope an angry Piranha sent by the devil locates your Unclad Vee at night

Comments