What Would You Do If Your Wife Beats Your Mum? True Story HERE


gavel

A 40-year-old man Mr Kayode Adeoti, told a Customary Court in Lagos that his wife has turned his mother into a punching bag.
The man who is a driver has been married to his wife, Lolade Adeoti for seven years.
He asked the court to dissolve their marriage as he no longer has any love for his wife, and also described his wife as a cantankerous woman who does not like to see any member of his family.
According to today.ng, Kayode told the court that his wife was always in the habit of beating up his wife.
“My wife always goes to my mother’s house to beat her and often leaves her with injuries,”
“She fights them whenever they come visiting us. “Lolade fights with my siblings and also with our neighbours and whenever I try to stop her, she would transfer her aggression to me.” He said.
He also accused his wife of being uncaring and that she never cooks.

“My wife hates to cook and any time I insist that she must cook, she will tell me that I am not hungry and if I am truly hungry I will quickly eat the food she bought.”
His wife, Lolade in her defence described Mr Kayode as an irresponsible man.
“When my husband was not working, I always give him money and take care of the children’s school fees and feeding but now that he is working, Kayode still refuses to take up his responsibility.”
She also asked the court not to dissolve their union.

Comments

Post a Comment