My Husband Chases After Everything In A Skirt…

“My husband chases after anything in a skirt and calls his lovers late at night; he is a drunk.’’ These are the confessions of 33-year-old Nwamaka Emmanuel in a Lagos court as she called for the dissolution of her 10-year-old marriage, citing battery, infidelity and threat to life.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), her husband is now a threat to her life.
“He has turned me to a punching bag…at the slightest provocation especially when he is drunk, he beats me mercilessly.’’
“He has contributed very little to the payment of the children’s school fees and we share the payment of the house rent and feeding.
“When the beating was too much and I thought I might lose my life, I packed out of his house with my children.’’
In his defence, Sandy Emmanuel, 40, denied all allegations and claimed they were all lies.
“All she said are lies, I did not beat her. I pay all the bills and school fees. I still love her and I want the children back, please do not dissolve the union,” he pleaded with the court.
Before adjourning the case for further hearing, the President of the court, Adegboyega Omilola, told the couple to maintain the status quo and allow peace to reign.
Do you think the court should dissolve the marriage?

Comments

Post a Comment