He Left me After Kidney Donation…

This actually happened to someone who is really close to my friend. My friend told me of how a young working class lady catered for her boyfriend till he secured a job and went as far as donating her kidney to him when he was ailing. She said the lady transported herself to India for the operation because the guy could not pay for her flight tickets. After the successful kidney transplant, they both travelled back to Nigeria and he went back to his station of work. My friend said the guy is now preparing to marry another woman on the grounds that he cannot live with his initial girlfriend because she was too bossy and dominating. Is this fair??? So he did not know that while she was giving him her money and kidney. I felt I should share the story so ladies will learn and be wise so that all these wickedness men do to us will stop!!!
Your opinion counts, let us know what you think!

Comments

  1. My dear I know its not easy,but u gt to continue yur life,he has left u bt God asnt,as long as dere is life...dere is hope.u can still live longer than him,n pls don't over think,take precautions so the only kidney left won't malfunction.like I said earlier d Lord is yur strenght,pick up yur broken heart dere is a man out dere dt will love n cherish u more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to sell your kidney for money? Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant and other organ treatment,will are urgently in need for O+ve, A+ve and B+ve kidney donors with or without passport and we shall offer you a handsome amount of $308,000.00US dollars. Any interested person should kindly contact us via email:
    (drmorganjacksonconsultant@gmail.com)

    Best Regards ...
    Dr. Morgan Jackson
    Call +918123183578

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment