My Best Friend Bucky 2


Read My Best Friend Bucky 1 Here





"Ooh, I’m so sorry Bucks.”
“That slut was giving him a blow job and the guys were filming her!”
“God. What is wrong with her?”
“She has slut genes. Dirty, slutty slut genes that has to gobble up any dick in the vicinity. Bitch!” And here the vehemence of her words became nullified when she sneezed one of her quaint sneezes. She wiped her nose with the back of one sleeve. “I just had to get out of there so I ran.”
I knew he wouldn’t be able to get the car out of that crowd on time,” she continued. “Not that Chimdi was letting him go, oh no. She started deep throating him when she saw me standing by the door. She is such a bitch. I hate her. I am going to fuck her up on this campus.”
Bucky’s rivalry with Chimdi was well documented on campus. They just had to outdo each other in fashion and hair and electronic accessories and holidays and shopping trips and cars. Of course, it didn’t help that Jide had dated Chimdi for a six week period in our first year before he switched to Bucks. Three years later and they were still trying to outdo each other. She sneezed again.
“Here, sit,” I pulled out my wooden study chair. “I’ll get you a towel,” I said.
“I’ll stand, thanks,” said Bucky. “Don’t you know you shouldn’t get water on wood? Honestly Ola, how long  have you known me now? I keep trying to teach and teach you but you won’t learn.”
I grinned, happy that the old Bucky was still in there somewhere, inspite of the puffy eyes and the plastered weave. She started to strip off her clothes, unselfconsciously as she always did and I averted my eyes. She held them bunched in one hand when I turned.
“Could you spread these somewhere? I’m sorry but I need to crash here tonight. I can’t face Jide today, not after that humiliation.”  As if on cue her phone started to ring. She looked at the screen and hissed. She switched it off. Suddenly she sniffed, a big wet sniff. She did it again. She started to cry, stuffing her hand in her mouth so that she did not make a sound.

“Oh Bucks!”  I rushed to her side, towel in hand.  She stood there in her dark bra and pants, shaking and crying. I wrapped her in the towel. She put her head on my shoulder and this time when I lowered her on the chair she sat.
“Tell me, what is it that I have done to Jide to make him treat me this way? It’s like he has no respect for me at all. Why would he act like he doesn’t get enough from me?”
“I know, I know,” I said wiping her tears. My heart thumped and thudded all over my chest. Bucky was so warm, her warmth came through the towel. I had had a crush on her for so long, that had been part of the reason I was determined to become her best friend. The other part was her precocious nature. It was hard not to fall for her and I had fallen. hard. I did nothing about it though. I was content to listen to her woes and help her touch-up her toes in between salon visits. Anything was better than not being in her presence, especially now that I had got to know her.
“And in front of everyone. Why, eh? Tell me.”
“I don’t know, Bucks. Men-” I trailed off.  Men, what? It was not as if I had had any experience with men and I think Bucky knew it. She and I discussed men all the time, her men or men who wanted her but we never talked about mine. I think she knew I liked her. From time to time whenever any particular male – Jide – irked her, she would joke ‘Maybe I should just date women’ or she would ask me when she dressed up ‘If you were a guy, would you fuck me in this dress?’ and laugh if I hesitated in answering her, petrified by the thought of my desires being made public. It was cool. She was a flirt but she didn’t mean any harm.
“Can I get a tissue?” I went to my wardrobe and brought out a fresh roll of toilet paper. Bucky tore off a piece and blew her nose, noisily. “You don’t have any tissues? Seriously. I must get you some. You’re falling my hand.”
She stood up and stripped off her bra and pants, rubbing herself vigorously with the towel. My lantern started to blink. It gave a beep and went off. The room was plunged in darkness. I heard from Bucky’s breath that she was still rubbing away, trying to mop up every droplet of water and warm herself up at the same time. Lightning flashed. It lit up the room. Bucky’s breasts swung like pendulums as she bent over, rubbing at her feet. Thunder rumbled. My loins answered.
“Let me light the other lantern,” I said making my way to the area at the foot of my bed where I kept the kerosene lantern. I felt for the matchbox, pulled out a match and stuck it. The yellow light flared up. I pushed the lever holding the glass in place and touched the flame to the wick. A warm glow filled the room. Bucky stood naked in front of me, carefully drying out her weave.
“Dammit, this will tangle so badly. I’ll have to go to the salon tomorrow – and I’d just been for this stupid party.” She was even more careful on her hair than she’d been on her body. She caught me staring. “Can I get a something to wear? Something nice o, none of these your granny nightgowns,” she stuck her tongue out to show me she had been joking.
The nicest thing I had was a nightshirt which stopped mid-thigh. It was pink with a picture of a sleek black cat wearing pearls on it that said ‘Purrfect Princess’. I thought it suited Bucky immensely. I’d only bought it because it was a nightshirt.
“Is this Bend Down?” she asked, sniffing it.
“You don’t have to wear it. You can always tie wrapper,” I hissed, mock offended.
“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” she joked back. Her face crumpled. “Jide used to tie a wrapper to sleep. Like one Kunta Kinte. Big boy my ass.” She started crying again.
“Look, let’s get some sleep okay? You don’t want to look as if you’ve been crying all night. Chimdi would win,” I said.
“The bitch!” she added.
I cleaned her tears. She slid into my bed, under the faded, flowery quilt. I wondered what she would say if I told her it was second-hand too. Turning down the wick, gave my hands something to do until I had to face her. I busied myself looking for just the right spot to put the lantern; the table, the chair, my window sill…
“Stop messing about and come to bed,” she said. Her voice already sounded heavy with sleep. I set the lantern on the floor where it cast a long shadow and slipped into bed behind her. Bucky whispered something.
“What did you say?” I asked.
“Nothing. I am just praying for Chimdi to have gonorrhoea.”
I didn’t have the heart to tell her that if her boyfriend was screwing Chimdi, she would mostly likely get it too. I didn’t have the mind to tell her anything. My bed was a little bigger than a single but still not made her two. Her bottom was in my groin – the only way for us to lie comfortably – and the night shirt rode up a bit. I didn’t see that but I knew. I felt it.
I was just drifting off to sleep when I felt her turn away from the wall, facing me. Her lips were warm and soft. Too soft. Softer than I could have ever imagined. I was awake instantly.
She broke the kiss.”Am I so ugly, so undesirable that Jide would do this to me?” She had been crying again, silently so that I would not hear. Her voice was raw from crying, her voice nasal from being bunged up. I swallowed. My throat had gone dry. “Am I?” she asked again.
“No…I…no, Bucks.” It was one of those moments when you know something is going to happen. You’re aware of everything and nothing; the rain petering out, tapping on the roofs, her breath tickling my face, the heat from her hand on my belly, light-headedness from holding my own breath in anticipation.  And in all this, there was only her.
“Do you want me? Do you like me? Say it. Say you want me.” She ran her hands all over my face. My heart squeezed in my chest.
It felt like death, a lifetime before I answered: “Yes. I like you. I want you, Bucks.”
That seemed to be all she needed to know. She kissed me again, hard and I returned the favour. Our tongues clashed. I had only ever kissed someone once before, in the bathroom of our girls’ boarding school  – a long, secret, make-out session that formed the basis of my masturbatory material. I knew tonight would eclipse that. Bucky immediately started moaning, clawing at my nightgown.
“Oh, Bucky, Bucky.” I knew she needed me to feel good but I did not care. I knew I should but I could not bring myself to. She said nothing, kissing me hungrily, noisily, her breasts squashed against my chest. I could feel her nipples piercing the skin. I rolled one of them between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned, a low moan from deep within. “Bucks, wait.” I pushed her away slightly, feeling as though I was ripping out my own hair. “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time, but I just want to know that you want this too, that this is not…something you regret later. I don’t want you to hate me. I value your friendship.”
“If you valued me as a friend, you would be there for me. You’d give me what I need from you. I need….I need…” she knelt down on the bed and pulled the nightshirt over her head.

Comments

  1. Ok d last part was really a turn on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!
    The last part was really a good turn on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment