Show Me The Money: Why Men Use Women For Financial Support


Dear Readers,
I’m a lady in my  30s no kids, sweet spirited, pretty face with an overweight but still shapely frame. I have never really had this problem until the past 5 years but it seems every man I meet has been brazen & bold enough to ask me for money, usually within less than 3 months of knowing me. It’s appalling really and an immediate turn off.
I have been blessed enough in life to have only needed to borrow money from my mother and that was only a little cash  in my 20s. Since then I’ve been in the position to take care of her, which I have no problem doing. But I refuse to take care of a man.
Rephrase that…I refuse to take care of a man who hasn’t been ‘MY’ man for a couple years and who hasn’t shown me any sign of self sufficiency & financial stability. I know people go through hard times but it seems completely desperate & ridiculous for a man to ask a woman who he barely knows for cash.

 Have they no pride, no shame, no social skills?  One guy had the gall to say that other women who make more money than their men (like J-Lo) don’t have problems giving their man weekly ‘allowances’. The f*ck!
Do they assume because of my age or my single status or my weight that I am in such a desperate state of ‘gotta have a man’ that I would hand over cash that readily?
I think your issue may be one of two things: Either you’re giving off a vibe which lets these guys know you’re gullible, or you are dating wack dudes.
Who you attract has a lot to do with how you present yourself physically and your personality. In closing, this may be a combination of how you market yourself to men, coupled with a lackluster dating pool. Reassess yourself, and these men, and determine the best course of action.
What do you think? Is it her? Is it Them? Is It both?! Let’s help her out!

Comments

  1. You might just get old, I mean really old and die single! No offences meant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lose the weight and av self confidence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just have to keep stacking the money; it could buy you a man when you turn 50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me guess, you're white and these men African American lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment