Jesus Did It! Aww, read how Omoni Oboli has successfully saved her marriage from crashing



http://photos-h.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10735215_301486056712343_644218246_n.jpg
If you missed the story of my encounter with the lovebirds -actress Omoni and Nnamdi Oboli - at a movie premiere earlier this year, check HERE....believe me, they are so drunk in love!
So today is their 14th wedding anniversary and they have taken to IG to gush about how much they love each other, so sweet.
Earlier in the day Omoni shared the lovely photo above with the caption “14 years don waka! We still dey carry go, nobody waka, no body go solo! 14 years of everything! Fun, laughter, love, companionship, headache, craziness lol! My boyfriend, my lover, my everything! There’s no me without you @nnamdioboli The wind beneath my wings! I can soar because you let me! May God keep us going stronger as the years go by! Love you to infinity and beyond!”
Omoni Oboli
While her hubby responded by sending her a huge bouquet of Roses with a letter that reads: "To say that you are the best would imply that you are comparable. But to say that you are perfect would give you your rightful place among wives as I reflect. Many daughters have done well but you excel them all. Happy 14th anniversary to my dear wife who makes me daily stand tall’
In an exclusive interview with Ynaija, the happy mum of three, revealed that the 14 years of marriage hasn't always been smooth, but told a beautiful story of how Jesus Christ has kept her beautiful marriage from crashing.

Comments