It Takes Special Grace For A Lady To Trust Her Man


And I come again today with one of my nomadic (but not too nomadic) write-ups; I just can’t stop writing; well why should I? after all, it’s my job. I want to throw more light on trust and trust issues as regards ladies.
Ladies and trust are two sisters that are always having a go at each other when it comes to relationships. It takes special grace for a lady to trust her man and trust him with all confidence; I guess it’s one out of every 21 ladies that have that utmost trust in their man.
Guys seem to always have this complain that no matter what they do, their ladies just won’t trust them; if you’ve felt this way brother, I assure you that more than a million men have felt same before you. The worst part is if you’re a handsome and sexy man; uhuh! Your lady would definitely not give you all her trust, yea, and if you’re rich too.

I don’t know if it’s because of a man’s cheating nature or a lady’s inability to trust or the combination of both that make a lady just withdraw some of her trust in a relationship. And if you think your lady definitely trusts you a hundred percent, it’s either you’re a lucky man or you’re just deluding yourself; it has to be one of them.
A lady says she trust her man and still would snoop through his phone every day just to make sure he’s clean; I always keep wondering how that defines trust, maybe I should check my dictionary again.
It doesn’t get worse than this; if a guy is with his lady and maybe meets an old time female friend and probably seems excited about it and exchanges contact, trust me when I say she is definitely calculating and has added two plus two together, she feels unsafe and might think of the extraordinary; hmmm…so much for trusting.
I can go on and on with so many examples that show ladies don’t totally trust their men. But what I can’t dig out is why they feel so unsafe and jealous because those are obviously the two main reasons that can make a lady not to fully trust. No matter what a guy does, no matter the confidence he tries to instill in her, she just won’t give him that absolute trust even if she claims to; there are countless numbers of ladies out there that use the word “I trust my man” on a daily basis to the extent that they don’t even know the meaning of the word anymore.
There are so many men out there that deserves to be trusted though I won’t vouch for the majority but so many have shown their ladies with their words and actions that they deserve to be trusted but still get the ‘snooping through phone’ act and other acts that depicts something totally far from trust.
If you can’t give a man that deserves trust that trust then don’t expect it from him; come on. I know trusting someone is such a huge task but if he’s earned it then don’t hold it back. You could kill his feelings when he knows that you don’t totally trust him even though he’s honest.
Trust is a sign of strength not weakness; I’m not saying you should trust every Jack, Jim and Benson that comes your way, I’m just saying if he deserves that trust then give it to him. When you trust your man, you are not just doing him some good but you’re doing yourself as well; trust in a relationship just gives that inner peace.
However, this I must confess is one that beats me; is it that ladies just can’t trust totally or they just don’t want to? We definitely need some answers.





Your opinion counts - so let your voice be heard! Why don't you drop a comment and tell us what you think

Comments