Does This Type Of Guy Exist?






She takes her clothes off and walks towards
him..
Boy:- Put your clothes back on dear
Girl:- Why honey?
Boy:- Nothing. Just put it back on.
(Stands up to help her put her dress on). Girl:- (Grabs
him and whispers in an ear shout) You don't love me,
right?
Boy:- I love you and that's why I''m gonna wait for the
right time.
Girl:- So, this is not the right time?
Boy:- No.
Girl:- (Scoffs) When then? You're just doing this
because you don't love me.
Boy: When you have your clothes on, I see right inside
of you and the beauty I found therein is the reason I
am so in love with
you.
(Girl eyes lights up as she zips up her dress
again)(Boy hugs GF and whispers) and the right time
will be our wedding night.
Girl: (Screams in delight ) I Love you honey.. so so
much!

Your opinion counts - so let your voice be heard! Why don't you drop a comment and tell us what you think

Comments

  1. I don't think they exist anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They exist,but difficult to see such

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might be found in planet pluto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We exist and am one.
    STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY !!!

    START CREATING A BLOG OR WEBSITE BY YOURSELF.

    LEARN HOW TO CREATE A BLOG FOR JUST 500NAIRA ONLY
    AND LEARN HOW TO CREATE A SITE FOR JUST 500NAIRA ONLY. PICK YOUR CHOICE AND GET THE DETAILED AND PRATICAL STEPS SENT TO YOU AND YOU CAN BECOME A WEBMASTER.

    INTRESTED PEOPLE SHOULD CALL
    08130928559 on how to get it or send mail to
    kayodeoluwatobiloba8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment