Be Inspired! Atiku Abubakar built his first house at age 15




Former vice president and presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar, In his new book titled ‘My Life’, hasrevealed how he built a house for his mum at age 15.  Read story below:
“I was granted a plot of land by the Gongola State Government at Yola Government Reserved Area. I hired a foreman and began building my first house. With close personal supervision, the bungalow was completed on time and to my taste. I rented it out immediately.
The rent I collected in advance on the house was substantial enough for me to purchase a second plot.  I built my second house and rented it out. I continued to plow back the rent into the building of new houses and within a few years, I had built eight houses in choice areas of Yola. I also built a new house for my mother and rebuilt the old mud house I bought for her in Ganye when I was a 15-year-old student.”




Comments

  1. better pikin!
    She must be very proud you sir.
    Atiku 2015 for CHANGE.
    #ANigeria for All

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment