Questions Your Boyfriend Should Ask You




For Guys who think caring is by asking questions like
-----
Have you eaten?
Have you taken your
bath? Did you sleep well?
How was your nite?
Did you go out today?
Where are you now?
Hope you're fine?

Hmmm..... I think you should improve more by asking questions like.....

Should I get you some food stuff?

What type of soap and cream should I get you?

Do you need some money to change your wardrobe?

Should i send you some cash for your checkups?

Oh! Baby i just received my salary now, hope you don't mind if i take you out and  spoil you a little?

Can you send me your bank account so i can send you something to support your business?

Alright dear i just call to know how you're faring and to know if you need a recharge card to call your mum.

Don't bother thanking me for the tip off, just do it.



Comments

  1. AND whAt questioNs should the girl ask thhe guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D God bless u ma sista

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear that is exactly what it suppose to be. For those who understand what love and caring is all about

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment