HOW THE HELL DO WOMEN USE SO MUCH DAMN TOILET PAPER???


I am not an expert on toilet paper use or usage. I doubt anyone is, actually. I don’t think there’s much of a demand for “toilet paper use/usage” experts, and, since there’s no demand, I can’t imagine anyone spending enough time studying toilet paper use and usage to become expert at. But, just in case these people do exist, I just want to make it clear that I’m not one of them. 
Anyway, since I am no expert, I’m not sure of what constitutes an “acceptable” amount of toilet paper use. I know how much I tend to use and how often I tend to buy toilet paper, and, assuming I don’t do an abnormal amount of shitting, I’ve crafted my idea of what is normal around that knowledge. I could be wrong, but I’m probably not. I am sure, though, that every single woman I’ve ever been with somehow manages to go through toilet paper like there is gold at the end of the roll. 

Originally, I thought this might have just been a coincidence. ( A Maybe I just happened to find and date the small percentage of women who go through rolls so quickly it seems like they’re just eating it ). Maybe I was buying cheap paper. Maybe I just happened to like chicks who shit a lot. Stumped and saddened, I began asking friends if they noticed the same pattern, hoping that I wasn’t the weird one. I’ve thought about hiding in the shower the next time the woman  takes a shit to see first-hand what happens in there, but, um, yeah, no. As much as I want to figure this out, I want to keep the hairs in my nostrils from burning off even more.
So, once and for all, can someone please tell me how the hell do women use so much damn toilet paper? What the hell are they doing in the bathroom that requires them to use 14 sheets per second? Are they eating it? Hoarding it? Making paper mache ? 


Comments

  1. ROTFLMAO!!! We like to make sure "down there" is properly cleaned. And in both places too. And whether we go do no. 1 or no.2, both has to be clean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lkie dis blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment