Hilarious Naija Break Up Lines







Okay, this is supposed to be fun. Sometimes, when breaking up people come up with relatively flimsy excuses which are sometimes outrightly ridiculous.

I actually got the idea from the hash tag #naijabreakuplines that have been trending on twitter for more than a day now.
So, We'll be taking a look at some of those lines. . .feel free to add yours.

"How can you beat my temple run Highscore. It's over bae"

"Boy: You're on your period?
Girl: Yes
Boy: and you didn't think it was necessary you told me before I bought shawarma for you. its over!"

"How can you eat head of the fish and gave me the tail? You want to be the head in this relationship abi? Its over"


"Why did you breathe when your ex passed you? It's over!!"

"I am now a born again, have to leave behind things of the world. Its over!"

"Who taught you how to score free kicks in FIFA? Its over!"

"You have iphone 6 and I am still using bold 2. You have gone too far, its over !! I can't do this anymore."

"I have the movie on my system and you said we should still go to
the cinema? Its over!"

!Baby, why is your yansh soft like puff puff? You are cheating on me with d Puff puff seller bah? Its over!"

"Why would you tell me to watch champs league when man utd is not there! You want to mock me abi? Its over between us!"

"I don't think we are compatible, you like MTVbase, I like Trace Urban, we cannot be fighting for remote, its over!"

"I'm sorry but your name is BOLA..and there are many adverts to beware of eBOLA . It's over!"

"You listen to wizkid more than you listen to me, it is finished between us."

"Gf: bae tomorrow is my birthday
Bf: are you trying to say I have no memory?
Gf: no ooo
Bf: so are you saying I'm a liar
Gf: Haba! No
Bf : Haba right? Its over!"

"You gave me 21 missed calls now the IPhone 6 my mum sent me from UK fell into the water while vibrating. IT'S OVER!"

"You don't pay your tithe, if you can cheat on God, then who am I... Its Over!"

The worst form of breakup being when the gateman says "Madam, Oga talk say make I no open gate for you again!"
Oya. . . Lets roll grin grin grin

Comments

Post a Comment