Only God Could Have Done This! "The surgery worsened my condition'


God is everywhere. HE is God on the mountain. HE is God in the valley.You will see His work on the plains. HE holds the universe in His hand. God is wonderful!
 
A while back, I had some medical conditions that required a major surgery. I went in for it but l came out more devastated. 

In the process of being operated, some internal tissues were damaged. From then on, l was carried from one hospital to another for help and people kept recommending doctors.

I needed help and l cried to God and HE heard me. HE made me to hear of a Holy Ghost service taking place in Nigeria that week. l was in USA seeking for solution when l was told about it. I could not come to Nigeria then but l remember l told God that l wanted to hold on to faith--l may not be there physically, l believed Him to meet me where l was.

l linked to the internet, followed the whole program till the end. God rolled up the distance, l came face to face with the CREATIVE Miracle. l was renewed and restored.

The anointing of the day flowed into my apartment, then to my life. What l could not do before, l found myself doing it.He healed me. My doctors were surprised, they had to agree that "Only God could have done it for me',please praise God on my behalf!

Comments