Steering And Staring At Women , LOOKU LOOKU!!








What is it about men and staring? Men can look sha! My friend call men that stare at her “Looku Looku.”  Lagos is filled with ‘Looku Looku’. They come in different ages and shapes. They call it Aba n’anya in the East; which simply put is Aba stares a lot.
. Men generally stare at women (whether short or tall, thin or fat) but men in Lagos are wonderfully endowed with the gift of staring. Lord have mercy!
There is virtually no day I do not face men, young and middle age staring either right into my face as if my name is written there or men staring at my chest as if to say that is where their lunch was kept or men that will allow me to pass so that they can stare at my behind as if to say that is where their comfort has been locked in there.
Let me return to the focus of this piece. I want to address a special group in this staring business. They are the guys who steer and stare. Hu lala. These guys are something else. I’m not even referring to the unmarried guys who stare at women; they will claim they have the right to stare. I am talking about married men who stare at every backside that passes by; thanks to their side mirrors, their partners in crime.

One day, I was going along the road with a colleague when an SUV drove by. I called the attention of my colleague to the driver who was staring at our backsides. The guy stared until he almost hit some pedestrians who rained abuses on him. “Don’t look at where you are going, keep looking at women” they scolded him.  Some ‘Looku Looku’ are so audacious, so much so that they will even let you know that they are actually staring at your backsides. I know some ‘Looku Looku’ will want to blame it on the way ladies dress these days. Leave that argument for another day.
My head is yet to unravel what exactly men gain from staring at the chest of women or their backsides. Why have some  men made staring a form of sport; staring at any and everything in skirts?
The most annoying ones are the ones who stare while their wives are there with them in the front seats. If that isn’t disrespect; then disrespect must have been a new definition.
Recently I heard a story of woman who has mastered the art of controlling her husband’s penchant for women’s backsides.  According to the story, she now helps at pointing at the kind of women she thinks the husband will like to stare at. “See that one over there, see backside. If I were a man I would stare too” she would tease. Initially the ‘Looku Looku’ husband didn’t get the message. He would turn to look at the side the wife was pointing at. Some of the ladies actually dressed very embarrassingly; the man would first look and then look away. Gradually the message sank; he stopped staring at women especially whenever the wife is with him in the car.
Maybe you should apply that method on your partner and see if that would help if your partner is the ‘Looku Looku’ type.
How do you feel when men stare at you in not so pleasant way? Guys, what’s up; how does it feel to stare at women?

Comments

  1. watin u dey feel like? U self no dey admire fine men. If u lie make ur guy dump u. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! abi naaa! person go jst look wetn dem carry dem go dey halla

      Delete
  2. My eyes were created. By Jah to looku looku$admire nice arses,full$ripe boobs,etc#tayo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some magas dem kra o! See hw dem sef dey feel big d way dem open dem elephantiasis ridden mouths dey side demself 4 social media. Dem no even get shame at all! Choiii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some magas dem kra o! See hw dem sef dey feel big d way dem open dem elephantiasis ridden mouths dey side demself 4 social media. Dem no even get shame at all! Choiii!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment