President Goodluck Jonathan’s daughter, , is about to get married?

According to E24-7 Magazine ( READ full story here) , Faith
will be having her traditional wedding in Bayelsa at the
Otuoke, Bayelsa State residence of the president on April, 5,
2014, Saturday, 1 p.m.
Her white wedding will take place at the International
Conference Centre, Herbert Macaulay Way, Abuja, on April
12, 2014, Saturday. The lucky bridegroom is Godswill Osim
Edward.
Since the news broke that Godswill and Faith would be
wedding, bespoke tailors and bridal wears designers have
started to besiege Aso Rock to get the nod of the
President’s daughter to make the wedding dress, while
event managers have inundated the office with proposals
and quotations.
It is expected that the wedding, being first since Jonathan
became President, many of his aides revealed, promises to
ooze with style and status.
See the photos of the exotic, gold-coloured wedding
invitations below...
*I actually snapped the one my family got in the dark so
please bare with me. I think its the most beautiful wedding
card I ever saw though but I will still put up pics of the
ones E24 posted cuz its clearer:)


Comments