Only God Could Have Done This! "The fire consumed all..."

 Only God Could Have Done
This! "The fire consumed all..."
God be praised. You are a great King and a great God over
all Your creation.
You kill and You make alive. You alone have such power.
l just want to bless You, Lord for Your love for me and my
family and for the opportunity You gave me to testify to
Your goodness upon us.
My two children are presently in of the universities in
Lagos state. Because they are both girls, they stay together
in a room in their hostel. Two weeks ago, according to
them, they used candle to study till they slept off.
The lit candle finished their notes and books.
It descended on their pillow, consumed it to the point that
the hair on their head was in it, already burning.
This was when they woke up.
You would not believe this because it sounded more of a
fairy tale, but that is the truth. My thanks to God are of
manifolds. They were sleeping but could not smell the
smoke nor were they able to feel the heat -on the head?
Thank God with us that our name is not linked to the
burning of an institution hostel.
2014 will be our ( including you) year of God's visitation in
the name of the Lord. God removed tears of regret from us,
l therefore use this testimony to link you to this same God
to wipe away tears from your eyes. Only God could have
done this.
Kemi, one of the girls mentioned your blog to me to share
my testimony. I could not keep it to myself. Why wouldn't l
tell the whole world? You would not have felt like l did
when l was told.
Yet, see that the Lord can do all things!

Source: kemi Filani

Comments

Post a Comment